Haibike XDURO AllMtn 2.0 27.5" 2019
Frame: Aluminium 6061, Gravity Casting, hydroformed, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount, Travel: 150mm
Fork: RockShox Yari RC air 160
Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT air
Headset: A-Head Tapered aluminium Feimin FP-H858 Alloy 1,5"
Stem: Haibike Components TheStem 2 A-head JD-ST202A
Bars: Haibike Components TheBar ++ 780 JD-MTB463A
Front Brake: Shimano MT520
Rear Brake: Shimano MT520
Brake Lever: Shimano MT501 aluminium
Front Mech: Shimano Deore M6000
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore M6000 20 Speed
Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000Speed:20
Rims: Rodi Tryp 35
Front Hub: Haibike Components TheHub ++ thru-axle 15x110mm Formula DC-511
Rear Hub: Haibike Components TheHub ++ Steckachse 12x148mm Formula EHT148S
Spokes: Sapim Leader black
Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 71-584
Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II 71-584
Seat Post: XLC AllMtn, Remote telescope 31.6 YSP-19
Saddle: Haibike Components TheSaddle 2058
Chainset: Haibike Components The Crank ++ HB32
Bottom Bracket: Integrated In MotorChain:KMC X10
Cassette: Shimano HG50 11 36
Pedals: MTB Platform pedal aluminium Feimin FP-969
- Haibike SkidPlate: Made of shock-resistant plastic, the light component protects effecitvely from scratches or motor damage.
- Double chain ring option: More possibilities thanks to the Yamaha drive's unique double chain ring option. For better support on hills and higher transmission in plain areas.
- Haibike Gravity Casting interface: The heart of the Haibike alu frame: light, highly robust and complex manufacturing with a special casting technique known from the motorcycle industry.
- Yamaha PW-X drive unit: The PW-X drive unit of Yamaha was especially designed for sportive eBikes. Despite its massive 80Nm torque, it is extremely compact, lightweight and perfectly controllable.
- Yamaha side-switch LCD display: 1.7“ LCD display for a wide range of use with easy-to-handle screen featuring speed and battery level indication.