Riese & Muller Tinker Vario 2019 Available In Store in black
Riese & Muller Tinker Vario 2019
The city is full of challenges, whether it be crammed tubes, congested traffic or commuter hold ups. The Tinker effortlessly glides past these common problems and offers a superior way of getting around town.
Riese & Muller's Tinker Vario houses the top specification Bosch Performance CX system and the continuous Vario hub gear, which creates the feeling of one long gear. Combined with the Gates belt drive, the ride is incredibly smooth.
The Tinker Vario also houses a super bright Supernova E3 light, Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes.
- Battery 500Wh Bosch PowerPack
- Motor Bosch Performance CX (75Nm)
- Display Intuvia (Standard) / Nyon Upgrade
- Brakes Tektro Auriga Comp HD-500, disc brake
- Chain KMC X1 ( 87x )
- Crankset FSA/Riese & Müller, 170 mm
- Drivetrain Shimano 16T
- Fork Spinner Grind OS
- Frame Aluminium, Universal Size
- Gear System Enviolo Vario Continuous Variable Transmission (Nuvinci)
- Handlebar FSA V-Drive, 31,8 mm, Alu
- Hubs Front hub Shimano Deore Disc Rear hub Vario CVT, 36 hole
- Pedals VP-538
- Rims Mach1 650, 20"
- Seatpost JD/Riese & Müller, Alu, 34,9 x 430mm; Cane Creek Thudbuster ST*
- Size Universal
Colours. Black, Blue, Orange